[TowerTalk] Long rotor run

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Long rotor run
From: Ed Stallman <n5dg@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:56:07 -0600
I'm using a tail twister rotor 350 ft form the control box turning a
2 el quad, This problem reoccurs each winner when the wind blows
..Well in fact any time the wind blows .. With the wind 20 mph or
more the rotor stalls , I did use # 14 wire on the motor leads and I
have a junction box at the base of the tower were I change to regular
rotor cable going up the tower .

Heres my Question, can I put a Start or Run Capacitor in my junction
box and still leave the capacitor in the control box ? would this
help?  Another  thought was , could I replace the transformer in the
control box to a little higher voltage ?

Thanks Ed