Re: [TowerTalk] Long rotor run

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long rotor run
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:58:48 -0500
On 11/21/2011 11:11 AM, TexasRF@aol.com wrote:
> Should have also mentioned that the capacitors are notoriously failure
> prone. There are far better and longer lasting capacitors available from air
> conditioning parts suppliers.

Or even your local hardware store, most likely stocked for the same
purpose.  The value is not critical.
If you go a little over it won't hurt...might help in this case.  I
think I paid about $10 for one (name brand and it was about 2 years ago)
at the local Ace Hardware store.
The "Big Box" stores likely have them too, but check to see who and
where they were made.

  73

Roger (K8RI)