Re: [TowerTalk] Static source ?

To: "Chris Merchant KA1LMR" <ka1lmr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Static source ?
From: jcleeve@jcleeve.free-online.co.uk
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:58:39 -0000
A useful publication by the US Naval Postgraduate School called " The
Mitigation of Radio Noise From External Sources at Receiving Sites" may
provide further information. Chapter 3. Step 2. Examples of source
devices. 3.1. Power line sources, provides comprehensive information.
The publication NPS-EC-07-002 is approved for public release and available
to download.

Good hunting, John. G3JVC/GM3JVC.