Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 00:55:52 -0000
KA9FOX has a great classified site http://swap.qth.com/ .  Personally I
always listed my home without towers to maximize the potential buyers.  I
don't know of any homes with stations in the US that were sold to other hams
I'm sure that it has happened, but the odds are slim.  You have one small
tower which is easy to remove. You can even do it after you find a buyer so
that you are not QRT.   It is easier to find a buyer for your tower and
antenna if it is already on the ground and disassembled.  Also having
someone buy and remove it may have some serious liability risks.

John KK9A aka P40A