Re: [TowerTalk] Attn: Steve

To: wmgoins@gmail.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attn: Steve
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:01:27 -0500 (EST)
Mike, this is not addressed to me but here is a reply anyway:

Wire rope works perfectly well in applications like this and it is
available at many home and farm centers and Tractor Supply stores  everywhere.

Wire rope is suitable for outdoor use for long periods of time with  no UV
issues.

The strength ratings are readily available and terminating hardware is not
expensive or difficult to use.

Why mess with a good and known thing?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/15/2011 9:54:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,