[TowerTalk] More on Re: CDKZQ - 8L Remote Switch

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] More on Re: CDKZQ - 8L Remote Switch
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 10:32:52 -0500
Further testing reveals an important new angle - even if the power to
the remote receiveris interrupted, it retains its programming.  I tested
this by interrupting power in Interlocked mode - the relay that had been
active dropped, of course, but the unit remained in Interlocked mode, so
all I had to do was press any button, and it was back in that mode again.

MC HNY HH everyone.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000