Re: [TowerTalk] G-1000DXA failure with lower mast clamp

To: "'Barry N1EU'" <n1eu.barry@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G-1000DXA failure with lower mast clamp
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:30:09 -0800
You can get Locktite Quicktape-249 which is a nicer way to go.  You apply it
like the way that Teflon tape is applied to plumbing threads.  If I remember
it is Blue.

You just pre-apply it to the bolts, much better and more convenient if
working with the underside of the rotator bolting upside down through the
rotator plate.

I used this stuff and no problems.

-Mike, K6BR