Re: [TowerTalk] FAA & Towers, continued

To: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FAA & Towers, continued
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:38:30 -0500
Required lights must meet FAA specs. Non-required lights don't.

There is an airport in rural NC that, legally, isn't lit, but have PCL that
turns on an array of high intensity bulbs inside fruit jars... Effective, but
not certified for night use.

A couple of lights and a control aren't that expensive with respect to the
entire project.

Mickey