Re: [TowerTalk] Mastrant Rope ? guy wire ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mastrant Rope ? guy wire ?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:18:38 +0000
Check the original linked page, that place is only selling the 'P' type
which is the polyester one(and only on special order at that).  The 'D'
versions are on the manufacturer's page, and while the specs are better they
are still only hd polyethylene rope.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net