Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Randy <randy@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 21:20:58 -0500
Thanks for your comments, Dave.
People see something unfamiliar, and they *hate* it.
Tampa is about an hour north of me, and their local electric company
(not the one that supplies power
to ME) "upsized" their poles in a high-dollar neighborhood, on their
easement, as is their proper right to
do. The people there did not like it... so the local TV station went
their with their mobile truck... and interviewed
a local housewife.... I'm paraphrasing now, but, she wanted those
dangerous pole shortened back to where
they were...she thought that the higher up they are, the more
dangerous.... those poles cause cancer and...
better to have them closer in, than waaay up there....?

73
Randy
KZ4RV