Re: [TowerTalk] Romex for Rotor cable

To: john@kk9a.com, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Romex for Rotor cable
From: k3mm@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:21:41 -0600 (CST)
UFB cable works great for everything...direct burial and UV resistant jacket...

Ty K3MM

On 03/02/12, john@kk9a.com<kk9a@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I use house wire for the rotator motor. Since my runs are long and the motors
are large I needed a large conductor. The clear outside coating flakes off
after a few years, but otherwise house wire holds up fine on the tower.

John KK9A