Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:06:56 -0700
That's what I started out with for an idea.  That's a really cool setup!

But I can't use guy wires and have to feed that location with a directional
antenna so very much sway in the tower won't work for this application....

Thanks for the link though!  I might have to buy one of those for other temp
projects.

marlon