Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:34:57 -0400
You also can try any of the local steel suppliers as they make them up all
the time for their customers. I couldn't locate the one on my 555 and had a
local steel shop make three up in exchange of a 100.00 bill in a day due to
cement was being poured the next day. Don't get lost in the 1x27 as you just
might find them a bit longer in stock. Call the bigger sign company's and
ask where they get there.  Same bolts. 73 Gene K2QWD