Re: [TowerTalk] 80' insulated mast

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80' insulated mast
From: Alex Malyava <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:18:31 -0400
The design I have in mind is here -
http://dl2kq.de/mmana/lib/Loops/Switch/3el-slope_delta80.png
It is 22 (or 24?) meter high non-conductive mast. Spacing between tops of
the loops is about 6...7 feet.
Horizontal parts of the loops are 10' above the ground... It has to be
vertically polarized, of course...

It looks so nice and promising so I started to think about it... If it does
not work out due to technical difficulties - I would stick to 18m high
SpiderBeam mast, top load it, lay down a bunch of radials and do low power
single band from some NJ/PA campground.