Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:07:02 -0500
I fully support Gene's suggestion.

I have used the same Prop Pitch rotor since the 1960's.
It had been in use over 10 years when I got it.

For the past 30 years it has faithfully rotated a TH6DXX, and a HyGain 14
element 2M beam.

I use a modified CDE controller ($15 at a Ham swapfest) with a RotorEZ
computer interface module.
I power the rotor motor with a 24v battery charger transformer remote
mounted at the tower.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP