Re: [TowerTalk] Question about Andrew Hardline and Connectors

To: "[TowerTalk]" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question about Andrew Hardline and Connectors
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:27:41 -0700
Tnx for the replies so far. I now realize that I am talking about 7/8", not
3/4" hardline.

The L45U is not a standard type PL259 connector. It is much larger and has
an inner, circular brass ring, it does have the same 'N' type center
pin. Is this a 'U' or UHF connentor?

One last thing, is there a 7/8" direct coupler to join two pieces together
w/o connectors?

Agn Tnx,

Ray,
N6VR