Re: [TowerTalk] F12 Delta 240 performance observation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F12 Delta 240 performance observation
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:13:13 -0400
I should add that these guys were insulated from the tower but not broken up with insulators in an effort to avoid resonant lengths. Not suggesting that this was good or bad, simply my observation that other metal nearby can surely degrade a yagi's pattern.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000