[TowerTalk] SSV site question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] SSV site question
From: Entertainment Innovations <highdefguys@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17:45:24 -0400
Hello all,

I need some advice on where I want to locate my 100 foot Rohn SSV tower.
The tower will be 5N to 1W with a 5N short base in concrete mat per Rohn
specs for a 100 ft SSV, 9ftx9ftx4ft. Please reference the link below for
pictures of the site. The location of the tower will be where the small
hole is dug with the rohn 25G section setting in it. I plan on opening that
hole up to a 9x9x4 for the SSV and not building the 25G . My question is
the terrain just behind the site slopes down a few a feet into that low
area. The area for the SSV foundation is all level and undisturbed though.
Will the low area directly behind the site cause me any problems? I am
really thinking that it will not but I wanted to get some opinions,

http://www.signaldesignlabs.com/ssv-install.html

Thanks in advance,

--
Jody