[TowerTalk] RC1-H

To: "Dave Cole" <dave@nk7z.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RC1-H
From: "W1JCW" <W1JCW@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:17:27 -0500
I've been thinking about one of these for some time just haven't pulled the
trigger.

>From what I've read and there are videos on you tube it seems like a nice unit.

You need to use the power from an existing controller box which isn't a big
deal.
I would make a nice solder less connector for the power for plug and play.

Hygain has the DCU-2 unit that is $400 or so that has this integrated into the
entire box.

73-
W1JCW
John