[TowerTalk] 80 meter Delta Loop on 40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter Delta Loop on 40
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:06:19 -0500
I have an 80m Delta Loop fed at a corner with the apex at about 65ft that works
really well; I consistently get great signal reports with it . However, I have
tried using it on 40 and in A/B comparisons with other rather simple antennas
its performance is dismal despite reading that it should work OK.  I'd like to
hear from others on TT who have used 80m Deltas on other bands to see what I'm
doing wrong. Maybe they really don't work well on lower bands.  Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.
   Mike W2LO