Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Testing

To: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Testing
From: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:45:25 -0400
You are missing to point. It's not what beat the quad, the quad was used as a
reference.
Pull the trailer close to a station antenna, measure a few incoming signals, on
the same receiver, move to the next station. Lots of variables, but interesting.

Think it was Wayne Overbeck, who did the VHF Quagi  stuff.