[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Another rope question ??

To: "Gerard Jendraszkiewicz" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another rope question ??
From: "Rick Karlquist" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:48:17 -0700
List-post: <">>
Gerard Jendraszkiewicz wrote:
> Whats typically used to attach the guys to the vertical element ? The
> vertical element is a selection of fit together bits of tubing.
> 73, Jerry, KE9I

I have some solutions using PVC plumbing fittings depending on
the diameter of the tubing.  What diameters are you working with?

Rick N6RK


TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>