Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belts/Harnass

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Belts/Harnass
From: "Leigh" <bipi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:18:34 -0800
Yes, this reflector is sponsored by Steve, K7LXC because of his interest and incredible experience in tower and antenna work for the past 30 plus years. Yes, tower and antenna work is his business but do you see him adverstising or promoting his products on here. It is the people who have chosen some of his products and have had great experience with them that promote items that he offers via his business. This reflector is here as an avenue for the exchange of information and serves that purpose very well. Steve is just one of the many who provide help to many people who come to this reflector with issues/questions that they need to resolve.

JMHO

73 de Mike
K7PI
Mercer Island, WA