[TowerTalk] 11th hour grounding question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 11th hour grounding question
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:38:19 -0700
OK, I am on the home stretch here, as far as my new tower's grounding
system goes, but now what do I do?

I have a properly Cadwelded ring around the tower, six buried ground rods,
and a conection back to the shack all Cadwelded to the house ground.

But, I have one more little step.  I have to connect the lightning
arrestors to the ground system.  I have wire that is going into the control
boxes for the arrestors also Cadwelded to my aforementioned ground, but how
to actually connect?  No Cadweld here.

I have the KF7P boxes and Array Solutions arrestors.  But, thees arrestors
apparently want me to simply screw some sort of copper wire on, tight, with
a nut and a washer.

I then would bring (presumably bare) copper wire down to ?? something and
then connect that something to the wire coming up from the main Cadwelded
ground.

Do I just buy "the usual" ground strips from Home Depot and screw them on
with screws (friction)?  Or, is there something better I need to be doing
here?  I have a similar question for my MOV boxes, which seem to simply
have steel grounding plates that are at least as much about attaching
themselves to something as they are about a solid ground.

Hate to screw it up at the 11th hour.

Larry Wo0Z