Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary tower/antenna question

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary tower/antenna question
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:11:31 -0700
Well, on the commercial side, I've seen Force 12 Sigma vertical dipoles
used with success (esp on the higher bands) in field day settings.

I think the real issue is available supports.  A fifty foot tree puts all
kinds of wire antennas in play.  Even a forty or thirty foot tree does a
lot.  Out here in the dessert, push up poles of various sorts are going to
be important considerations.

Larry Wo0Z/7