Re: [TowerTalk] 75 ohm - v - 50 ohm coax

To: "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 75 ohm - v - 50 ohm coax
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:47:44 -0600
Cut the coax to a common multiple of 1/2 wave length for as many bands as you
can.  You can easily get 20-10 with the length you have without losing too much
coax and maybe 40-10.  It won't help the loss but will make your readings look
the same on both ends without any further matching.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad