Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created on Yahoo

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created on Yahoo
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:21:52 -0800
On 2/24/13 1:52 PM, Rick Karlquist wrote:
SPWoo wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to antenna modeling and I have lots of questions.  I looked for a
user group for EZNEC but couldn't find one.  So I created a group to help

I guess you didn't look very hard.  The link below goes to a
very well established (20 years) list with over 600 experts contributing
useful info.  Before starting your own list, maybe you should
join this one:

It isn't confined to EZNEC but deals with any flavor
of NEC.  I'm sure they would welcome your questions about EZNEC.

Yes, indeed. That list has activity in fits and starts, but it's always useful.