Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created onYahoo

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC antenna modeling forum has been created onYahoo
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:44:30 -0800
On 2/25/13 7:32 AM, Bert Almemo wrote:
Thanks Larry.

It seems many groups demand you have extensive knowledge to be allowed to
ask questions. If not not the "pros" will shoot you down and recicule you.
It has happened to me.

I made a comment and was told that "this is not Facebook"!! Nice peers!!
This is a hobby and if people want to show off their expertise find another
venue. Thanks.

Here? on TT?  I don't think so..

And the same would be true of nec-list. There are posters on nec-list (and other lists) who sometimes get brushed off because it's obvious they're doing some sort of class assignment homework, and the questions they are asking are more in a nature of "do this for me", rather than "help me figure out"..

73 Bert, VE3NR