Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Stacking on separate towers, take off angle

To: Dan Maguire <djm2150@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Stacking on separate towers, take off angles?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:59:41 -0500
Dan,

Glad my memory wasn't "totally" gone.  K8CC told me 25 years ago that if I put
up two towers about a hundred feet apart and installed 20m antennas on both
that I could cover JA and EU (the two directions of major interest for a
contester) and of course North and South) Actually I did put up those towers -
just never got to the point of putting a couple of 20m antennas on each one to
have an H frame good for all the right directions.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPad