Re: [TowerTalk] the future of antenna and tower inspection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] the future of antenna and tower inspection
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:40:03 -0500 (CDT)
beware of business use right now.  the faa is coming down on comercial use as
they have not written the rules yet and there is some kind
of ban on commercial use for the next year or two so they can get their act
together.  its all a rather grey area, but as long as you don't make
any money you can fly them for hobbie use... at least until someone gets in the
way of an aircraft or causes some other kind of incident.