Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZNEC
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:33:02 -0400
I would start with modeling a single vertical dipole.  Once that is
complete and you can plot the pattern and SWR you can add elements. EZNEC
will not optimize so you have to manually change your model to get the
desired pattern. I believe that there is a 40m vertical dipole here which
is easy to scale to 80m by changing the frequency:
http://www.df9cy.de/tech-mat/cy-ez-files/cy-ez-files.htm

John KK9A