Re: [TowerTalk] Please Help Me Decide on a Tribander or Monobanders

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Please Help Me Decide on a Tribander or Monobanders
From: Andre VanWyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:04:57 -0500
I know lots of people too using SteppIR antennas, (some of them for many years)
and they are very happy with them.

I also frequently hear people use them and they seem to perform really well.

As with any product out there, the concept will improve over time. It is unfair
though to make these assumptions and portray any product as a total failure (or
give anyone that impression) without hard facts or statistics, especially to
someone knocking on the TT door for advice on what to put up.

I think we are fortunate to have a wide selection of AMERICAN made antennas to
choose from, so I guess it is all about budget, tower real estate and style of
operation that will dictate what goes up that new crank up tower.

73
NJ0F

Sent from my iPhone