Re: [TowerTalk] Distributed tower loads

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Distributed tower loads
From: Joe Orsak <jorsak@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 23:20:13 -0400
Actually as long as you are a ham we'd be happy to have you as a neighbor here
in NC. In fact my wife KG4ENN is a real estate agent, I've been teaching her
how to run HFTA so she might even be able to run a terrain analysis for you if
you want to move to the Triangle area. What little rural character left here is
fading fast however I'm sad to say.
Sorry for the off topic and shameless plug.

73,
Joe W4WN