Re: [TowerTalk] F-12 340N question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F-12 340N question
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 12:30:48 -0400
The only rivet problem I had in about 10 years was the element to boom mounting on one of the E240X elements that eventually elongated the rivet holes and the element finally fell 120 feet to the ground. When I fixed it I bolted the element mounts to the boom (which didn't help when a tornado got the entire antenna the next year). No problems with the C3 or EF180B rivets.

73, Larry W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers