Re: [TowerTalk] [ COUPLE O' QUESTIONS

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [ COUPLE O' QUESTIONS
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 11:26:05 -0500
Thank you Steve, I will pass the info along. Is there specific brand or
supplier you recommend? Does the number (e.g. 954) indicate any kind of
strength specification? The tower mfgr recommended a product something like
that, but the guy putting up the tower was unable to find it locally.

73
dan
k0dan