[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: [TestEquipTrader] - - Portable Agilent Cable/Anten

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Moon-net <moon-net@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: [TestEquipTrader] - - Portable Agilent Cable/Antenna Tester N9330A - BIG PRICE DROP -
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:49:50 -0400

Below was the original post ...I just got in my N9342C with tracking gen straight from Agilent ...it set me back a pretty penny. So I really need to liquidate some more stuff so I can build up my mad money account to finish the big dish project.

/_I will now consider reasonable offers on this below_/ ... it is working properly and great for antenna and TDR measurements.

Pete

Up for sale is an N9330A Cable and Antenna Tester, 25Mhz to 4000Mhz, tested and working properly, PS / Charger, battery ( is good ...holds charge ). Specs below...

$1975 + Shipping ( a steal and will go quick (I hope))

Pete WA2ODO

The N9330A is a handheld, easy to use, battery operated cable and antenna tester for field installation and maintenance. It measures return loss, SWR, cable loss and distance-to-fault test functions for wireless service providers (WSPs), Aerospace & Defense customers, TV & Broadcasting customers and contractors for these markets (also Amateur Radio).

Key Measurements & Applications

Frequency range: 25 MHz to 4 GHz
Frequency domain
- Return loss vs. frequency
- VSWR vs. frequency
- Cable loss test
Distance to Fault (DTF)
- Return loss vs. distance
- VSWR vs. distance

Standard Features

Sweep time: 3.0 ms/data point (full span, 521 trace point, CW sweep, typically)
Battery: Lithium-ion, 4 hours operating time
Support USB connectivity for memory stick and PC connection
7.2" sunlight viewable LCD with 640 x 480 pixels

Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff, LACO