[TowerTalk] VE1JF 110' Trylon 1800AWS guyed tower: how to price?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VE1JF 110' Trylon 1800AWS guyed tower: how to price?
From: Jim and Hannelore Fisher <jwfisher@alumni.princeton.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:16:54 +0000
I am planning to sell off my HF-related antennas and tower and focus my time
and money on my remaining objective of 6M DXCC (including EME). My tower is
extremely heavy duty and has carried heavy loads on an airfoil-shaped cliff in
Nova Scotia with no problem for over a decade. I plan to take it down in late
August. Pix:
http://www.texasantennas.com/index.php?option=com_fwgallery&view=image&id=11:ve1jf-3-stack&Itemid=268

It has 12 guys, all with heavy Phillistran: 3ea at the lower level (5/16 EHS
equiv), 3ea at the middle (same) and 6 on a torsion-sharing arrangement at the
100' level (3/8" EHS equiv). Climbing trolley, F12 harness, etc. As shown in
the pix, it has carried a Force 12 sandwich of 2ea superboom C51XRNjfs (boom
designed originally for a big 80M beam) with one C31XRHjf.

The precipitating factor is that I can't elevate completely to some common
EU/AF/AS moonsets without running into guys.

How does one go about pricing a critter like that?

Jim VE1JF