Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounding

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower grounding
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:53:24 -0400 (EDT)
Correct.  In FL almost all homes are built on concrete  slabs.  Wherever
the copper pipe goes through the concrete, the pipe is  sleeved with rubber or
plastic.  Part of the reason is mechanical since  when using the power
trowel it is easy to damage the pipe.  Part two  is the corrosion factor.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 7/18/2013 7:32:23 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,