Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:26:10 -0500 (CDT)
hasn't this been researched before and the result was that they had to be cut
into pieces before removal from the site so they could not be reconstructed or
even recognized as towers???  I seem to remember this same lot or one almost
exactly like it a year or two ago... maybe it never sold or the buyer defaulted.