Re: [TowerTalk] Stackmatch & a 3 - sloper dipole array ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stackmatch & a 3 - sloper dipole array ?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:22:13 -0300
I realized after I first posted this that I had **completely** forgotten
about the need for floating grounds in the case of a K1WA / K8UR / K3LR type
of array,(oops) but would STILL be interested in hearing from anyone using
wire full size dipole slopers and a 3 antenna stack match (or similar) and
their experiences.

I seem to recall somewhere reading about an ON or OZ stn who had wire
antennas and a stackmatch but google searches come up empty.  Perhaps I read
it in a 3830 report.

So, the K8UR array is def out, but what about just 3 wire antennas or
verticals, or what-have-you ?  Not everyone has enough $$ (or tower) to
install 3 yagis.

Thanks guys !

Mike VE9AA, NB, FN66

Mike, Coreen & Corey