Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:18:03 -0500
My FAA comment was facetious as I am almost 30 miles from the nearest small airports in various directions. Most likely I will be putting a tower up over 100 ft but not over 200 ft. I wonder what the rules are for a temporary antenna structure (wires and weather balloons.)

Patrick AF5CK

-----Original Message----- From: Roger (K8RI) on TT