Re: [TowerTalk] 1st list of Heliax stuff

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, Moon-net <moon-net@googlegroups.com>, Test Equip Trader <TestEquipTrader@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1st list of Heliax stuff
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:56:33 -0400
Bother rolls are spoken for at this time as are 10 of the L7PNM connectors.

Pete WA2ODO

On 9/2/2013 9:40 AM, Pete M wrote:
Since it seemed too hard to sell as a bulk lot with everyone wanting a list ( I understand that) ...soI have to go through it and quasi make a list like most wanted. This is taking time and energy ( which I did not want to spend) ...but here goes.

- Cellflex LCF12-50 1/2 " corrugated 50ohm heliax cable 862 feet on a roll all or part 85 cents a foot.... No Ship

- Andrew LDF4.5-50 5/8" corrugated 50ohm Heliax cable 1609 ft roll will sell 1000ft. all or pieces 95 cents a foot ... No ship

- 40 pieces Commscope 1873ADM 1 5/8" DIN Male HELIAX Connector $5 each easily adapted to LDF7 ( remove teflon sleeve from connector) will sell all or pieces ... Will ship priority mail or FedEx. ( at cost of shipping)

- 20 Pieces Andrew L7PNM 1 5/8 " N male premium connector for LDF7-50 $9 each Will ship priority mail or FedEx. ( at cost of shipping)

- 10 pieces of Radio Frequency Systems Lace up Hoisting Grips for 2 1/4 Cable ...since lace up it fits all sizes 7/8 on up

This stuff will be available for 2 weeks ...what is not sold goes into the to be scrapped trailer ( and will not be sold). I will hold items for people for 1 week to receive a check and then if no check will offer for final week. Sorry but I just have to get this done.

Preference of sale given to the Testequiptrader group, time of email, pick up purchases and then rest of people in that order. Also no paypal sorry their fees are too high.

Not sure how else to do this fairly with out creating aggravation

Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff, LACOSO.

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email