Re: [TowerTalk] 1st list of Heliax stuff

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, Moon-net <moon-net@googlegroups.com>, Test Equip Trader <TestEquipTrader@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1st list of Heliax stuff
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:22:34 -0400
On 9/2/2013 2:56 PM, Pete M wrote:
- 40 pieces Commscope 1873ADM 1 5/8" DIN Male HELIAX Connector $4 each easily adapted to LDF7 ( remove teflon sleeve from connector) will sell all or pieces ... Will ship priority mail or FedEx. ( at cost of shipping)

- 10 Pieces Andrew L7PNM 1 5/8 " N male premium connector for LDF7-50 $9 each Will ship priority mail or FedEx. ( at cost of shipping)

- 6 pieces of Radio Frequency Systems Lace up Hoisting Grips for 2 1/4 Cable ...since lace up it fits all sizes 7/8 on up $5 + Shipping

Last week for these. If not sold I will not list any more of these items, even if I run into more. Please do not ask for this in the future, After this week off to scrap barrel ... sorry.

Next week I will post different items

Thanks for looking,
Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff, LACOSO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email