Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/antenna installation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/antenna installation
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:12:56 -0400
John, W2GD should be able to do this for you.

John KK9A

To:     towertalk@contesting.com
Subject:         [TowerTalk] Tower/antenna installation
From:    Natan Huffman <natan1945@gmail.com>
Date:    Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:31:00 -0400

Hello,

I'm looking for an antenna installer to populate an 89' crank up tower
already in place.  Moved to a new QTH and want to have three antennas
installed, a EF706 (7 el 6 meter 7 element on 18' boom) C31XR (3 band
tribander on 31' boom) and a Mag240N (2 el  40 meter yagi 0n 24' boom.)
 The base is in the clear and the antennas are are placed at the base and
pulled into position, bolted into place using the Force 12 boom to mast
design which is very easy to work with.

I can no longer climb nor lift anymore, so the choice of tower and antennas
was made to be as easy to install as possible.  I'm located at a new QTH in
Ithaca, NY which is in the Finger Lakes section of WNY.  I'm ready to go
and am looking for someone to do this chore for me at prevailing prices.

Thanks and 73

Natan W6XR
Ithaca, NY

Please reply directly to me via EMail at Natan1945@Gmail.com