Re: [TowerTalk] ROTOR CONTROLLER BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROTOR CONTROLLER BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:17:18 -0400
I have previously purchased items from David K1TTT and he is an honest and
very fair person to deal with.

John KK9A

To:      "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject:         [TowerTalk] ROTOR CONTROLLER BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!
From:    "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date:    Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:27:46 +0000

BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!!  EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!  Etc, etc, etc.  well, they
don't have to go today as I haven't actually placed the order for the
replacements, but some are available now, the others as soon as they get
replaced, but if you are shopping around for replacement controllers,
spares, parts, or something that could be converted to drive other rotors,
you've come to the right place.  I think everyone is familiar with the yaesu
sdx series so I won't describe them.  The TIC controllers are relatively
basic turn the knob, push a button to start.  Two of them have computer
interfaces built in that I have never used.  These could probably be used
with any rotor that uses 24vdc for the motor and a 500 ohm pot for
indication.