Re: [TowerTalk] minimum guy radius

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] minimum guy radius
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:03:30 -0500
During a period of the successive evolutionary improvements of the design of arches in ancient Rome it was the custom that the architect/engineer would stand under the arch as the scaffold was removed. This limited the maximum number of catastrophic failures to one per architect/engineer. Sort of a built-in Darwin award system.

Patrick AF5CK

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Lux