[TowerTalk] More crank-up questions

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More crank-up questions
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:38:48 -0500
I plan to put up a motorized HG-70 HD, with a 4 element SteppIR and a 7 element
M2 6M beam.

Hy-Gain says 1 week for foundation curing, UST says 4 weeks. What's realistic?

My current guyed tower has a side-mounted G-7 and a couple of vhf verticals.
How best to mount those on the crank-up? I was thinking of hanging the G-7
upside down.

Does this tower have latches, or is the weight on the cables when extended?

What about limit switches or stops?

I'd like to carry over my 80 and 160M 1/4 wave slopers. Is that too much
stress? What about ground continuity top to bottom?

Does the concrete/rebar cage make a Ufer ground? Do I need ground rods in
addition?

73, Mike NF4L