Re: [TowerTalk] More crank-up questions

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More crank-up questions
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 05:01:35 -0500
Thanks Grant.
I'm buying the base/cage from the mfg. I think it's all fastened together.
Hy-Gain calls for 2000 psi/28 days and a max of 7 1/2 gls. of water per sack.
I'll talk to the concrete guy about a stronger mix.

I'll be using a raising fixture and tilt plate for the antenna, so no climbing
required.

Mike NF4L