Re: [TowerTalk] RG-149: 50 ohm/70 ohm - does it matter?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG-149: 50 ohm/70 ohm - does it matter?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:24:09 -0500
For many years, I ran 190 feet +/- of 75 ohm coax to my tower. The line was cut to be a multiple of a halfwave at 160M, as measured at 10M. worked fine, as I think theory said it should, on all bands.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.