[TowerTalk] multiple antennas on same tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] multiple antennas on same tower
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:40:58 -0200
Hello

Thinking on fixed antennas to avoid rotor problems, I have a question/doubt.

if I have a stack of 3 antennas (15 mts monobanders) on the same tower, how
worst will be to add a second stack of 3 antennas on the same tower at 6 ft
of separation each one?

For example, a stack fixed to Europe at 50/100/150 ft. Then I add a stack
fixed to USA at 48/98/148

This is possible or will damage the performance?

Will use any combination, each stack at a given time for quick switch
between Europe and USA and also will want to use both stacks at the same
time

Thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W